Myth: Habbatus-Sauda should be taken daily
Truth: It should be taken in specific doses, and in specific circumstances.
This introductory course will share and exemplify Prophetic Healing approaches. Participants will be exposed to the medicines and treatments as practiced by Prophet Muhammad, Allah’s Peace and Blessings be upon him.
There is a cure for every disease of this earth. We have to strive towards seeking the knowledge of the remedies to these diseases. Prophetic Healing has been passed down over a thousand years, and still remains relevant and effective to this day. Learn of the many remedies and techniques that could remove harm from your bodies and keep us healthy and spritely.
This 2-session in-depth course will discuss on the health benefits of Sunnah Foods such as Honey, Apple Cider Vinergar, Olive Oil and Habbatus-sauda; share remedies for common ailments such as fever, migraine and others; and techniques and usage of ruqya and cupping (al-hijamah), and the treatment of ailments caused by magic and the evil eye.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how the Prophet Salla Allahu ‘alayhi wasallam deals with common ailments
- Understand the benefits of Sunnah foods such as Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar etc
- Understand the Hijama therapy according to the Sunnah
- Commencement Date: 27 March 2021
- Frequency: 02 Lessons on the weekend (27 & 28 March 2021)
- Teacher: Muhammad Salleh
- Medium of Instruction: English
- Text: Notes
- Online Platform: Zoom
- Duration: 3 lessons (1.5-2 hours per lesson)
- Time: 9 am UK, (11 am Cairo/Cape Town) , 1 pm Dubai, (8 pm Sydney), (5pm Singapore/Malaysia/ Perth)
- Age: 16 and above
- No knowledge, exposure or familiarity to Islamic knowledge required.