Course: Imam al-Haddad Series: Counsels of Religion
Understand religion through the eyes of Imam al-Haddad, may Allah bless him.
or Subscribe & Save more
Instructor : Ustadh Mohammed Iqbal Abdullah
1 Hour per Lesson
Full lifetime access
What You'll Learn
Understand the background of this great Imam from the valley of Hadramawt.
Understand the spiritual meaning of the five pillars of Islam the wisdom behind these obligatory acts.
Understand the vices in an additional chapter ‘Ruinous Things’ as well as good character known as ‘Saving Things’.
Develop a clear understanding of the importance of Taqwa in attaining the Husnul Khatimah (The Good Ending)
About This Course
Explore Imam al-Haddad's finest work, examining the religious practices of Islam. From discourses on reciting the Qur’an and abiding by the five pillars of Islam—profession of faith, prayers, fasting, giving of alms, and pilgrimage—to the role of taqwa—or God fearing—in attaining a good ending to life, this comprehensive guide touches upon many essential aspects of Islam.
- Commencement: 16 September 2021
- Frequency: Once a week, 1 hour per-lesson
- Lecturer: Ustadh Mohammed Iqbal Abdullah
- Medium of Instruction: Arabic/English
- Text: Counsels of Religion by al-Imam al-Habib Abdullah Ibn ‘Alawi al-Haddad (النصائح الدينية والوصايا الإيمانية)
- Online Platform: Zoom
- Time: 7.45pm Singapore time / 11.45pm London
This course is open to all students, aged 16 and above. No prior knowledge is required.